In this world where things are constantly changing, we can have a bold confidence in the promises of God — His royal decrees! The Holy Spirit has made His permanent home in every believer, not only as individuals, but as one in Him.As we grow, we discover that together with all believers, we are His Holy house, as we hold on to Him our victorious hope. It says in Psalm 93:5 (TPT),
“Nothing could ever change Your royal decrees;
they will last forever!
Holiness is the beauty that fills Your house;
You are the one who abides forevermore!
Holiness fills the royal house of God! Believers together are God’s house, made holy by the blood of Jesus.
It says in 1 Corinthians 3:16 (TPT),
“Don’t you realise that together
you have become God’s inner sanctuary
and that the Spirit of God makes His permanent home in you?”
Let us think on these things and allow them to establish us afresh in 2021. The Holy Spirit abides in us — the Spirit of Jesus, the Spirit of Truth — the Spirit of Holiness has made His permanent home in us — God in us, the hope of glory! Jesus Christ desires to walk and speak and love through us, His body, His dwelling place. The Father wants to draw all people into His eternal home, where the beauty of Holiness abides. It says in Hebrews 3:6 (TPT),
“But Christ is more than a Servant,
He was faithful as the Son in charge of God’s house.
And now we are part of His house
if we continue courageously to hold firmly
to our bold confidence and our victorious hope.”
Let us Pray:
Gracious loving Father, thank You that You are unchanging, thank You for Your royal decrees that are everlasting! Lord Jesus, Yeshua, we honor You today as the faithful Son in charge of God’s house. Thank You that You endured the suffering on the cross, that paid by Your own blood the price to redeem every man, woman and child that ever lived or will live! Thank You for the gift of life that goes on for eternity, for all who choose to believe.
Lord, may we grow into maturity as Your sons and daughters, to be faithful to what You have called each of us to do, especially in this Holy war for life. Lord, help us to remain in You no matter what the enemy throws at us. We choose to continue courageously, to hold firmly to our bold confidence in You, and we declare You are our victorious hope. We anchor our hearts and minds to Your triumph over death and destruction.
Lord, we receive from You today grace to help us in this battle. We praise You Lord — we are not alone — You abide in us to strengthen and guide us. You equip us and give us fortitude and great encouragement. Lord, we worship You in Your holiness that is the beauty of Your House — Your holy people, united as one. In the Name above every other name, Jesus Christ, Yeshua our King. Amen.
Abundant grace to you as we continue in prayer and fasting according to Mark 9:29 ~
He answered them, “This type of powerful spirit can only be cast out by fasting and prayer.”
Points for Prayer ~ pray for:
- South Australia’s Lower House politicians, that they be infused with truth and light for the sanctity of life – even of the unborn. Pray for a majority to vote no to this bill and take courage to defeat the Termination of Pregnancy Bill 2020 early this year!
- Those on the frontline preparing for the Walk for Life, February 6th 2021 in Adelaide, South Australia, for volunteers and marshalls, for no COVID before, during or after it.
- For our future generations to be rescued from the horror of death through abortion!
Let the spirit of adoption enter the hearts of those considering abortion,
to carry to full term and save their child’s life.
- For greater numbers of believers in Jesus all over Australia and the South Pacific region to awaken to the battle and stand for life — to rise up in wisdom and courage to take action needed and speak for the voiceless.
- For the church to become a haven of hope and help for those with unplanned pregnancies.
To send the intended influential message to our politicians
that South Australians DO NOT want legalised abortion up to birth,
we need thousands of people on the WALK for LIFE!
It will take each of us to SPREAD THE WORD through all our networks!
The team at the Canberra Declaration are partnering with Love Adelaide’s call for 37 Days of Prayer & Fasting in asking God for the defeat of this horrific SA abortion to birth legislation that will be voted on in February 2021. We are doing this by calling for 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting from 1 – 21 January 2021. (Feel free to join them for the full 37 Days should you so wish.)
We are also adding some very specific prayer requests over and above the defeat of this horrific anti-LIFE legislation in SA. Join with us as we believe for breakthrough for these key prayer points. Feel free to add your own prayer requests for friends and family, your church and your local community as you feel led. Join us each night of the 21 days at 8pm (AEDT, NSW, Vic, Tas time) in Zoom Room 776881184.
- A revelation for Australians of Jesus Christ and Him crucified
- The defeat of South Australia’s Abortion Legalisation Bill
- The defeat of Victoria’s “Change or Suppression” Bill
- Integrity and justice in the U.S. election process