Speak — Faith moves Mountains
So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
~ Mark 11:22-24 NKJV
These words of Jesus are very encouraging for us as we face the destruction that has gone on for 50 years in Australia of legally aborting 80-100,000 citizens each year. The proposed Abortion Bills (SA & NSW) are seeking to take legalized killing out of the “legal system” and make it a “Health Issue.” Bills to abort children up to birth have been systematically encroaching over every state and territory of our nation. Proponents say it’s solely a women’s health issue.
In the words of Tammy Franks (who introduced the Abortion Bill in SA):
“…for the majority of women their psychological well-being frequently improves following an abortion.”
What do we say to that mountain that denies that women who have abortions suffer from guilt, grief and regret that is relentless? Is freedom attainable for them?
WE SAY – BE REMOVED AND BE CAST INTO THE SEA!!!
Do not doubt: faith is planted in our hearts as part of our salvation. We are each given a measure of faith. Today, let us use that measure of faith and speak life out of our mouths.
God said in Isaiah 55:10,
“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth. It shall not return to Me void. But it shall accomplish what I please and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”
God’s Word has the power within itself for its own fulfilment – to do exactly what it says. We are to speak the Word of God that is planted in our hearts – words of life.
Forgiveness and Prayer
Jesus continued to instruct his disciples,
“And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.”
~ Mark 11:25-26
Jesus makes it very clear if we have anything against anyone, FORGIVE. As we take this stand in fasting and prayer, lifting up holy hands without doubting, we are to forgive. Choose to forgive and place them into God’s hands just as we have also been forgiven.
Love Abounds from God to us and we give it back to Him and to Others.
[God’s Love and Ours]
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
~ 1 John 4:7
Because we believe in Christ, we have the love of God shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. This love permeates the atmosphere around us, and envelops those we speak to. We become the fragrance of life to those who are being saved, and death to those who are perishing. Today as we worship, become aware of this glory inside of you that’s called love, and lavish it onto our Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit, then it will be flowing like streams of refreshing, cleansing living water to the thirsty we meet today.
Prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to say thank You for the faith You have given us and for the love that You demonstrated to us powerfully by Your Son on the cross. Lord, we ask that today You confound the worldly wise and confuse the enemy’s camp, and bring the plans of wickedness to naught. By Your grace, turn the tide and stop these bills. We believe nothing is impossible for You, Lord. In Your Name we pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
- We ask for a favourable outcome of the NSW parliament decisions regarding the lives of the unborn in this state. Your will be done, Father.
- Thank You for the Blood of the Lamb crying out mercy over the sin of our nation for aborting our unborn. As we repent, thank You for Your forgiveness, that Jesus You triumphed over our enemy and took the punishment on the cross.
- Lord, release Your heavenly hosts over the parliaments and every place where decisions are being made in our nation concerning the lives of the unborn. May they defeat the demonic that are blinding the minds of the unbelievers, and let truth and light be revealed and acted upon swiftly, even in spite of people’s personal preferences and belief systems. Let righteousness and justice prevail in favour of life, not death and not destruction.
- Feed us today our daily bread from Your Word and cause it to become a powerful sword against our enemies. May we speak the truth in love, and pray with power and effectiveness, as we allow You to go deeper in cleansing our hearts and minds from all the sin that entangles us.
- Lord, make us more aware of Your presence and the power of Your perfect love as we live today.
FAST + PRAY = LIFE
Today as we stand together ‘as one’ in prayer and fasting may the Lord:
STOP the proposed Abortion Reform Bill in South Australia – “Statutes Amendment (Abortion Law Reform) Bill.”
Push Back and eventually STOP Abortion in every state and territory in Australia!
SHIFT the culture of this Nation to Mercy, Peace, Righteousness and Justice
Email Oneness Call to Prayer to Register to receive the daily prayer emails throughout August. This will be kept completely confidential. Email “Unsubscribe” to stop the emails if you prefer to unsubscribe.
NOTE: The Canberra Declaration will post daily Devotions from Ann Browne every day for the 31-Day Period and on the Canberra Declaration Facebook. Please share the links and send out to your friends. Thank you.