Mercy is such a massive part of God’s character, and an amazing gift to us all. God’s mercies are new every morning. He constantly pours out mercy at His Throne of Grace. Powerfully the Blood of the Lamb that was sprinkled on the Mercy Seat continually cries out ‘Forgiveness’! Wow!
“And we have come to Jesus, Who established a new covenant with His blood sprinkled upon the mercy seat; blood that continues to speak from Heaven, forgiveness, a better message than Abel’s blood that cries from the earth, justice.”
~ Hebrews 12:24 TPT
“For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.”
~ James 2:13
We can have mercy on those around us, and see the Lord triumph as His mercy and forgiveness is flowing – rather than us judging everyone!
“For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”
~ Romans 9:15 NKJV
There are times when we get to enforce a heavenly judgement against the work of the enemy by decreeing God’s word over a situation — this is after we have repented for our own sin and at times even on behalf of the sin of others and of our nation.
The PM told the packed stadium of 21,000 Hillsong conference attendees:
“That’s what we all need. That’s what our country needs. That’s what our nation needs. That’s what we’re here to do as Christians. Not here to judge. Not here to lecture. Just here to show the amazing love of God.”
Prayer: Lord, please have mercy over our nation that continues to turn away from the protection of the preborn. We repent on behalf of our fellow Australians in NSW for passing through the Lower House “ The Reproductive Heslthcare Reform Bill 2019”. We declare in the name of Christ Jesus thus far and no further, this bill will be defeated in the Upper House.
May we Your Church be flowing in the power of Your mercy wherever we go. As that mercy and forgiveness flows, soften the hearts of those whom we meet, especially those whose ideals and belief systems are far from Yours, Lord. May the kindness You have shown us flow through us to bring many to have a shift of mindset and a change of heart towards abortion and those who are suffering through having had an abortion. Lord, bring in the hardest cases and transform them by the power of Your love to become passionate pro-life advocates and especially followers of You, the Author of Life!
In Jesus’ precious Name, Amen.
- Lord, as the NSW and SA abortion Bills come forth, let there be truth and light to open blind eyes and deaf ears; let there be grace to help the discussion be fruitful in rescuing the unborn, the future of Australia.
- Lord, equip Your people with strategies that are creative and relational, that circumvent traditional ways of media and protest, and let Heaven invade earth with blueprints to the ways of the Lord, that are so much higher than our ways.
- Give all who are praying encouragement and wisdom, tenacity and deep connection with Your love to sustain them in this vigil.
- Lord speak to the youth and younger women and men that have already been indoctrinated to believe it’s all about women’s rights. Open their understanding that they have not considered the fetus is a human being, with every right to be nurtured and brought forth to live, laugh, play, learn, grow and contribute to this world.
- We ask you Father to call Your people to be one is this battle and to find Your heart in it all.
FAST + PRAY = LIFE
Today as we stand together ‘as one’ in prayer and fasting may the Lord:
STOP the proposed Abortion Reform Bill in South Australia – “Statutes Amendment (Abortion Law Reform) Bill.”
Push Back and eventually STOP Abortion in every state and territory in Australia!
SHIFT the culture of this Nation to Mercy, Peace, Righteousness and Justice
Email Oneness Call to Prayer to Register to receive the daily prayer emails throughout August. This will be kept completely confidential. Email “Unsubscribe” to stop the emails if you prefer to unsubscribe.
NOTE: The Canberra Declaration will post daily Devotions from Ann Browne every day for the 31-Day Period and on the Canberra Declaration Facebook. Please share the links and send out to your friends. Thank you.