There is a call to pray as one today, that the light of Jesus be revealed in the hearts and minds of those who are having or considering having an abortion.
“The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light. And for those who lived in the land where death casts its shadow, a light has shined.”
~ Matthew 4:16 NLT
Now may His light expose the things hidden, expose deception and expose the darkness that is hellbent on death and destruction of human life. Jesus suffered and died to pay for every person to be transferred into the Kingdom of Light and have eternal life.
The enemy’s tactic – No match for Faith
The time is short, so the enemy continually uses what he knows has worked in the past — lies and deception — to blind the minds of people, to bring them into bondage and death and to deceive humanity to their demise.
“Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.”
~ 2 Corinthians 4:4 NLT
We are told to stay alert (1 Peter 5:8) and by faith we shut the enemy’s mouth. The enemy, and the war, rages like a roaring lion, but as in times past, those of faith overcame –
“By faith these people overthrew kingdoms, ruled with justice, and received what God had promised them. They shut the mouths of lions.”
~ Hebrews 11:33 NLT
Opening of Blind Eyes
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.
~ John 1:5 NLT
Light overcomes darkness every time! Young men and women who are contemplating an abortion, or who are using abortion more than once instead of contraception, are in need of the revelation of the light of the Gospel and to have their eyes opened to God’s Truth.
The Easy Way Out – The Deception
Young women for the past 50 years in our nation have been offered an easy way out to “deal” with an unplanned pregnancy. Mostly they have had guilt and shame, and been oftentimes coerced by others to swiftly go to abort their ‘unwanted child.’ Those women often are heard crying in the recovery room; some have nightmares that start after their abortion and never stop. They may be plagued with depression, suicidal thoughts, shame and mental torment. Most were just told how simple, quick and effective this “procedure” would be – DECEPTION. We are to expose the lies and deception.
Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.
~ Ephesians 5:11 NLT
Shifts are Happening as we Pray
We are encouraged that things have begun to shift and change, even in the past weeks as we have been praying there has been an increase in the number of women wanting counselling before having an abortion in South Australia. There is a two-week backlog because of the increase in demand for women asking for counselling. Father raise up abortion providers that will offer counselling prior to the abortion procedure.
Prayer: Father there is no one like You; You are El Roi, ‘the God who sees’. You rescued Hagar and Ishmael from certain death in the wilderness. Come now Lord, and rescue many other women and children who are in desperate need all over our nation right now. Lord, just as you brought them back to the family of Abraham so they would thrive, bring those who have no place into Your Kingdom of Light in these days. Lord, cause Your Church to step up to take care of the widow and the orphan in new unprecedented ways that include salvation, deliverance and discipleship. Let everything be done in pure love and with Your power to push back evil and shut it out of our nation. Lord, expose darkness in these days from every corner and place where it has lodged. Expose the darkness even in our lives; as Your light shines brighter, may we walk humbly and powerfully, praying in the light of all You give us. In Jesus’ Name Amen.
- Let Your glorious Light expose the worthless deeds of darkness surrounding the hard push for late term Abortion in Australia.
- May light shine on those who have been deceived into a way of life that leads only to guilt, shame, torment and seared consciences.
- May light bring healing, hope and freedom.
- Lord, lift off the mind-blinding spirits the enemy has put over people in our nation — let them see Jesus and understand the message of the Gospel.
- May many more pro-life counsellors be able to bring real solutions to those who need them. Let’s pray that the light shines on this need and trained counsellors that are pro-life are given favour for positions of influence to give hope & help to these women.
- Expose evil deeds and shut the lions’ mouths in these days. May those who are about to be devoured by the enemy’s roar and lies find the way of life and light in Jesus Christ.
- May the Church take an active role in being the solution as they carry light — may even governments and medical systems be changed to reflect Your Kingdom culture.
- Lord, let Your light that is in Your people bring revelation wherever it is needed in these days to expose darkness and overcome it.
- Pray that every Christian who comes into contact with a person considering an abortion will discern them in their need. May they have wisdom and courage as they speak up and take action to do what the Lord puts on their hearts to do, in order to bring comfort, support and solutions to the “problem” of unwanted pregnancies.
Spend time today listening to the Lord, and Pray what is on His Heart.
FAST + PRAY = LIFE
Today as we stand together ‘as one’ in prayer and fasting may the Lord:
STOP the proposed Abortion Reform Bill in South Australia – “Statutes Amendment (Abortion Law Reform) Bill.”
Push Back and eventually STOP Abortion in every state and territory in Australia!
SHIFT the culture of this Nation to Mercy, Peace, Righteousness and Justice
Email Oneness Call to Prayer to Register to receive the daily prayer emails throughout August. This will be kept completely confidential. Email “Unsubscribe” to stop the emails if you prefer to unsubscribe.
NOTE: The Canberra Declaration will post daily Devotions from Ann Browne every day for the 31-Day Period and on the Canberra Declaration Facebook. Please share the links and send out to your friends. Thank you.