It’s Time to Take Your Place
We the Church of Jesus Christ, His Ekklesia, have been given all we need to rule and take dominion back from darkness and the father of lies. The Father has given us a position in Heaven, in Christ, at the right hand of the Father (Eph 2:4-6). We are citizens of heaven (Philippians 3:20) and have the wisdom of God with understanding available to us to corporately administer His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. Jesus has gone to the Father and has sent us His Spirit — the Holy Spirit. We are all carriers of His glory, and we are to reveal the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, to reveal that His kingdom has come, is coming and will be established on earth as it is in heaven. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid!
It’s time for Australia’s church to come out of the trenches and mount up and charge, overtaking enemy lines and lies and taking back the wells of salvation. Jesus is the only Way, and the Truth and the Life — no one comes to the Father except through Him. Jesus has surely gone to the Father – now we are the gate that Jesus works through, revealing truth and life to the lost. We have been given a place of authority in Christ, and it’s time to occupy that place!
“To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
~ Colossians 1:27
“Truly I tell you, whatever you forbid and declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit and declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in Heaven.”
~ Matthew 18:18 (AMPC)
Ask: Lord, what are You doing today, and how can I be a part of it?
Prayer: Today Lord, help each of us to take our place as Your Ekklesia, and take the authority given us to forbid what is not in Heaven, and what does not line up with Your heart of love. You are Love and the Giver of Life.
- Lord, we forbid the legalising of full-term and all abortion in our nation.
Lord, we ask that You show us the strategy that we need to turn the tide from abortion, to protecting and nurturing every life, as all life comes from You.
- Lord, we forbid the lies and deception in these Bills from being presented as truth.
- We forbid the lie that says “including abortion in the Crimes Act somehow leads to the imprisonment of doctors and mothers.” None are in prison, yet many abortions per week are occurring.
- We forbid the lie that these Bills ‘respect conscience’ when it forces a doctor to provide a referral for abortion. Most doctors will never perform abortions on principle, and forcing a doctor to refer a woman to have her child killed is unconscionable. This Bill requires doctors who conscientiously object to abortion to violate their conscience and collaborate in the referral process. They are required to refer the woman (notably called “person” in this Bill) to another doctor or health service provider who has no objection.
- We forbid this Bill which contains no prohibition on sex-selective abortion. By merely requiring any two doctors at an abortion clinic to tick a box, it makes every child killed from conception to birth no more than a business transaction for the clinic.
- We ask to leave the taking of pre-born human life in the Crimes Act, as a recognition that a fetus (preborn) is no less a human being than a toddler, a teen, an adult, or an elderly person.
- We humbly ask You to move, Jehovah Sabaoth, come swiftly with Your powerful army like a mighty wind and shake the foundations of our parliaments. Move now to shift the mindsets and take out the hearts of stone and give hearts of flesh to those who oppose You. Reverse the curse of the bloodshed in our nation; Arise O God, and let Your enemies be scattered.
- Lord, we call on Your heavenly hosts to bring Holy fire to burn up the secret contracts and unholy alliances that partner with evil agendas. Shake the house of government and tear down and uproot all that are opposing Your righteousness and justice in our land. Lord, enable those in positions of leadership to build our nation’s legislation on the foundation of Your righteousness and justice.
- Lord, inspire Your people to have heavenly blueprints to build for You. “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.” ~ Hebrews 10:24
Prayer for our elected Parliamentarians:
Father, we pray today for Hon John Anthony William Gardner, Minister for Education and member for the electorate of Morialta. We ask that You strengthen him and draw him to seek You for guidance with the enormous responsibility of governing the education system. May he uphold God’s truth in all matters of education, and make decisions to fund programs that promote the fullness of human flourishing. We give thanks that John provided additional funding for chaplains, and pray that he would see the need for God’s truth to be taught in schools.
We also pray for Hon Rachel Sanderson, Minister for Child Protection and member for the electorate of Adelaide. We praise the Lord for Rachel’s concern to have more adoptions in SA. Father, please remove any veils or scales that are preventing Rachel from understanding the link between the promotion of abortion and the withering number of adoptions. Thank you for Rachel’s heart to protect children; we pray that she values all lives and rises to protect the most innocent ones, those yet born.
In Jesus’ powerful redeeming Name, Amen.
His mercy endures forever!
Today we stand together as one in prayer and fasting for grace to:
- STOP the Greens Abortion Reform Bill from being passed in South Australia’s Parliament.
- Bring radical amendments to the existing Abortion Law in favour of life for the unborn and safeguards for mothers.
- Push Back and eventually STOP Abortion in every state and territory in Australia.
- SHIFT the culture of this Nation to the Kingdom of Heaven with Mercy, Peace, Righteousness and Justice on earth as it is in Heaven.