God’s Kingdom Realm within You
Jesus was once asked by the Jewish religious leaders, “When will God’s kingdom realm come?” Jesus responded, “God’s kingdom realm does not come simply by obeying principles or by waiting for signs. The kingdom is not discovered in one place or another, for God’s kingdom realm is already expanding within some of you.”
~ Luke 17:20-21 TPT
“For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” (v 21 NKJV). God’s Kingdom is in believers on earth — we are carrying the Spirit of Jesus, the Holy Spirit, into every sphere and realm of the earth. As we enthrone Jesus as King of our hearts, and He is given the highest honor in our lives, then all things are added unto us. We therefore are carriers of His realm of reconciliation and redemption.
God’s Generous Grace – Expanding the Kingdom
Everything we could ever need for life and complete devotion to God has already been deposited in us by His divine power. For all this was lavished upon us through the rich experience of knowing Him who has called us by name and invited us to come to Him through a glorious manifestation of His goodness.
~ 2 Peter 1:3 TPT
The Kingdom of God comes to those around us as we carry Christ and release His life to those who are in need of a Saviour. The Kingdom impacts society as we intentionally lay down our own lives. His kingdom expands as His life is lived through us, bringing hope to those caught in the realm of sin and darkness. We impact our society as the Ekklesia, and we imprint Heaven’s kingdom wherever we go. It is living water for the thirsty, food for the hungry and light and salt spread through every sphere of influence — through what we permit, and what we forbid.
Uprooting of the Enemy
There is a great gathering of the weeds, thorns and briars in these days — things planted by the enemy are being uprooted, alliances and agreements that bring death to the innocent are being burned up. We can call forth a crop failure from the seeds of evil that have been sown. Anyone who opposes God will be opposed — there are angels released on the Word of God, as we pray, that are uprooting the devices, schemes, snares and every form of evil.
“The Son of Man will send His messengers, and they will uproot everything out of His kingdom. All the lawless ones and everything that causes sin will be removed. And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where they will experience great sorrow, pain, and anguish. Then the godly ones will shine like the brightness of the sun in their Father’s kingdom realm. If you’re able to understand this, then you’d better respond!”
~ Matthew 13:41-43 TPT
This work is happening as we fast and pray together as one!
Authority, Gratitude and Servant Hearts
We have been delegated authority, and we use that authority, but we do it from a servant heart. As we serve the Lord, He can raise us into greater places of authority and influence; yet, we must stay humble and obedient. We need a constant heart check to remain in line with His heart.
“But this is not your calling. You will lead by a completely different model.
The greatest one among you will live as the one who is called to serve others, because the greatest honor and authority is reserved for the one with the heart of a servant.
For even the Son of Man did not come expecting to be served by everyone,
but to serve everyone, and to give His life in exchange for the salvation of many.”
~ Matthew 20:26-28 TPT
Our nation right now needs the hope and redemption of Christ’s sacrifice on the cross and His blood, as we face these abortion issues and bills head on.
Prayer: Heavenly Father, we thank You for the abundant grace given by the death and resurrection of Your Son Jesus. Thank You that because we carry Your presence in us, Your Kingdom is expanding through Your people in our Nation. Lord, increase our awe and wonder, and give us grace to use the authority delegated like Jesus did as He walked on earth. Enable Your people to do great things in Your name, to shift the abortion bills and uproot every legislation that is part of death and destruction in these days. May we see miraculous shifts and give You thanks, praise and honour.
Prayer for the elected Members of Parliament:
Lord, today we pray for MLC Hon Jacqueline Michelle Ann Lensink, Minister for Human Services and member of the Liberal Party. We ask by the power of Your Holy Spirit that You will reveal to Michelle the complete bankruptness of feminist thinking toward abortion to birth. Lead her in your love to vote to uphold the lives of the unborn and the best interests of women.
We also pray for Mr David Keith Bernard Basham, member for the electorate of Finniss. We bless David, and ask that he will see that no life can be valued by devaluing another life, and in this profound revelation he will choose to defend life.
In Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen.
- Lord, we release Your kingdom like living water flowing out of us in the form of care for women who are facing unplanned pregnancies, that they find all the help that is needed to be supported through the pregnancy and birth.
- We extend the kingdom of God for the care for babies that are born in this nation, that they receive the best possible care to sustain life, to be blessed to grow and fulfill all their days.
- Lord, we ask for Your people and people all over this nation to rise up and care for children in the womb, that the womb be a safe place for every Australian, that joy and a sense of the gift of life will surround every unborn child.
- May each parent receiving the news of being pregnant receive a deep desire to protect and provide for these children. We release truth over our nation to break the mind-blinding spirits and smash the lying spirits with the hammer of God that want to plant seeds of fear and thoughts of aborting these children.
- Lord, we ask for grace to walk in kingdom of heaven culture, to serve Our King as we care for families in raising the children. Send love and strength for families to overcome the challenges together, and power to overcome the destruction of separation and divorce.
Spend time today listening to the Lord, and pray what is on His Heart.
His mercy endures forever!
Today we stand together as one in prayer and fasting for grace to:
- STOP the Greens Abortion Reform Bill from being passed in South Australia’s Parliament.
- Bring radical amendments to the existing Abortion Law in favour of life for the unborn and safeguards for mothers.
- Push Back and eventually STOP Abortion in every state and territory in Australia.
- SHIFT the culture of this Nation to the Kingdom of Heaven with Mercy, Peace, Righteousness and Justice on earth as it is in Heaven.