Called to Go
The battle we are engaging in has actually already been won!
The Church just needs to stand up, move in, and possess the land.
Luke 10 tells us about Jesus sending out the seventy disciples ‘before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go’.
This battle is not ours; it is the Lord’s. The only way for the enemy to retain the land is by convincing us that it is not ours. But the Lord has called us to ‘go’, He has called us to ‘do’ something about the deceived, the suffering and the oppressed. He has called us to ‘speak’ the truth and to ‘rule’ over the enemy whom He has already defeated.
And when we can with clear conscience say that we have ‘done all’, we are called ‘having done all, to ‘stand’.
So as we faithfully fast and pray and strike the darkness with light, which cannot overcome it, we go, do, speak and stand, and watch the victory that Jesus has already won in Heaven, then be realised on earth. ‘Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.’
We have Authority
‘The seventy returned with joy, saying ‘Lord, even the demons are subject to us, in Your name. And He said to them, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Behold I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.’
~ Luke 10: 17-19
And verse 21 tells us,
‘In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, ‘I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes.’
Jesus’ army is arising! Who have learned to trust in Him enough to believe what He has told them, and to do what He says. ‘Not by strength, nor by might, but by My spirit.’
This video depicts an illustration of what it may look like as our prayers are going across our nation…
Thank you, Father that Jesus has already won the victory for us, and that now we just need to take possession of it, and give Jesus the glory He deserves for having won it.
May your Church rise up and realise with revelation clarity that we have been given the power and the presence of the GREAT I AM here on earth.
Father in Heaven, cause those who are continuing in darkness and ignorance
to be blinded by Your light and hear Your voice calling their names, and hear You ask,
“Why are you destroying My precious babies?”
Confront those who are meant to be administering protection to Australians;m
ay they be called to account for their actions and words right now.
Disenfranchise those who oppose You,
and re-establish Australia’s foundations on the rock of Jesus Christ.
In Jesus’ powerful and redeeming Name, Amen.
Prayer for the elected Members of Parliament:
Today we pray for Mr Fraser John Ellis, member for the electorate of Narungga for the Liberal Party. We praise You Lord for Fraser’s interest in learning about the problems with the abortion reform legislation. We ask that You send Fraser hundreds of people who will continue to educate him about the procedure for third-trimester abortion, as well the high rate of complications of the medical abortion pills. Armed with the truth, may Fraser be a strong advocate for life among the Government and in Parliament.
Father, we also pray for Mr Jonathan Peter Gee, member for the electorate of Taylor and the Labor Party. May Jon be divinely moved to think seriously about the need to protect women and the unborn. We ask that Jon hears testimonies that will awaken him to the truth about the harm of abortion, and he will rise to appose the abortion to birth Bill.
- Father, inspire us to be confident and courageous in Christ and when He says so, to GO.
- Father, give us the faith to use the abilities, influence, and wisdom that You have given to us for such a time as this, and DO something with it.
- Holy Spirit, cause us to rise up in boldness and confidence in You, to open our mouths, and allow You to SPEAK.
- Jesus, as those who have been redeemed by Your very blood, gather us together as ONE and arm in arm with You, to STAND, immovable.
- And for the joy set before us, which was the incentive that helped You to face the cross for us, set our eyes on the vision of the enemy falling from the fatal blow which You have already delivered to him.
Spend time today listening to the Lord, and pray what is on His Heart.
His mercy endures forever!
Today we stand together as one in prayer and fasting for grace to:
- STOP the Greens Abortion Reform Bill from being passed in South Australia’s Parliament.
- Bring radical amendments to the existing Abortion Law in favour of life for the unborn and safeguards for mothers.
- Push Back and eventually STOP Abortion in every state and territory in Australia.
- SHIFT the culture of this Nation to the Kingdom of Heaven with Mercy, Peace, Righteousness and Justice on earth as it is in Heaven.