Prisoners of Hope Returning
Whenever the Lord is about to do something great, the enemy murders a generation.
- When Jesus was born, the babies in Bethlehem under two years of age were slaughtered.
- In Egypt, Pharaoh commanded the Hebrew babies be left to die at birth — Moses was rescued.
Now for 50 years, the same spirit of death has been causing people to agree to destroy our unborn through abortion.
Now in 2020, no more!!! The cycle of premature death must stop right here!
Recently I saw the word HOPE above the heads of young ones who have been going through a really tough time for too long – those who grew up knowing the Lord, and those who stepped out to serve Him, who have come under severe attack.
I saw a huge stone rolled away, and the seed that had been sown in their hearts was able to receive water and light and began to spring forth – the current generation are growing into trees of righteousness at an accelerated pace.
Prophesy Over This Generation – “Spring up!”
There is a clear call from Heaven right now to pray and declare protection, power and abundant life over the current generation (those alive right now, especially children, young adults between twenty and forty, and those in the womb and yet to come) – that they be raised up as His exceedingly great army. (Ezekiel 37:10)
As I awoke from a disturbing dream, I heard, “Return to your stronghold, O prisoner of hope.”
I inquired of the Lord; He revealed to me there is an urgency to intercede especially for the current generation — it is crucial to thwart the enemies’ plans for them. To pray for their return to hope — to return to the Lord as their place of safety, and they will be restored double.
The Lord is saying in Zechariah 9:11-12 (NLT):
‘Because of the covenant I made with you, sealed with blood,
I will free your prisoners from death in a waterless dungeon.
Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners who still have hope!
I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles.’
We know the plans the Lord has for them in Jeremiah 29:11 — but so does the enemy, and the enemy’s plans are not good. We are privileged to smash the enemy’s plans with the Word and blessings of God, with our fasting and prayer.
Many of this current generation do not know Jesus, nor have they partaken of His living water. Many are stuck in waterless dungeons of hopelessness and worldly living. God is wanting His people to call them back to the Lord. God wants to restore double — He is asking us to declare life, hope, a future and destiny for the current generation. They will rise up to places of great effectiveness in the many spheres of influence in society — they will be the fabric of a righteous nation.
Acceleration for the Current Generation
I was given Isaiah 44:4 to declare over our offspring and descendants:
“They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams.”
These trees are quick to grow and multiply!
The current generation are about to be established in the Lord in a greater number,
and with great zeal and effectiveness, continually drinking in His living water;
they will spring up (flourish) and multiply as we all evangelize this nation.
This will greatly impact this generation’s views on abortion,
and cause a turning of the tide for shutting it down.
“Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen.
Thus says the Lord Who made you and formed you from the womb, Who will help you:
‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant; and you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, and floods on the dry ground;
I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, and My blessing on your offspring;
They will spring up among the grass like willows by the watercourses.’
One will say, ‘I am the Lord’s’; another will call himself by the name of Jacob;
Another will write with his hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and name himself by the name of Israel.
~ Isaiah 44:1-5 NKJV
Watch as people in Australia ran to receive salvation in Melbourne in November 2018.
Prayer: Father, thank You for the current generation. Thank You for those who are already in Your great holy army as forerunners for their generation — bless and strengthen them. We call the others to ‘Spring Up’ right now and be established quickly in You, Lord. May we be ahead of the evil one’s plans and be the ones speaking Your life into every young person. May they drink as You pour out Your living water. May You awaken this generation to life in You in all its fullness. Bless them abundantly to join Your multi-generational work. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Prayer for the elected Members of Parliament:
Today we pray for Mr Stephen John Rayden Patterson, member for the electorate of Morphett and member of the Liberal Party. We thank God for Stephen’s desire to learn about the abortion-to-birth proposals, and pray that he would be clear in opposing them and moving others to do the same.
Today we pray for the Hon Antonio (Tony) Piccolo, member for the electorate of Light and member of the Australian Labor Party. We thank God for Tony’s concern for Christian leaders to have a say in social legislation, and pray that he would see the oppressiveness of the current proposals on women and the unborn and so vote against abortion-to-birth legislation.
Today we pray for MLC Hon John Samuel Letts Dawkins, member of the Liberal Party. We pray for John to think past ideology to the true interests of women and their children, and so vote against these proposals.
- Whenever you see 4:44am or pm, pray for the current generation to spring up by the stream of living water, blessed and flourishing in the Lord in every way.
- Pray the current generation have encounters with Jesus that no-one can refute. Pray they experience His love, and see visions as the Holy Spirit is poured out on them. (Joel 2)
- Ask the Father to help them live radical lives of holiness, righteousness and purity as signs and wonders of His love, that they know You and make you known.
- Thank God that He has chosen them for such a time as this, to join in the rescue of the unborn.
- Ask the Lord to send His angelic army ahead, to strike down the destroyers.
- Praise Him for the call on their lives, as they rise up to places of influence in Australia.
- Call forth the double blessings for each of the former troubles for all His people; ask for doubly effective callings and mantles on the current generation and victory for them.
- Lord, establish everything quickly that has been stolen from those who were aborted, and place it on the current generation with power to carry out Your mandate for Australia!
- If you feel the heart of God on this, you may like to set a reminder on your phone at 4.44pm each day to join those calling this current generation to Spring Up. (Isaiah 44:3-4)
- Lord, send forth Your heralding angelic help to call the city and SA to the Walk for Life on 8th Feb. Let there be total oneness and synergy of what You will achieve through it. Let every foot walking and standing for life represent Your mighty army to take the ground.
Spend time today listening to the Lord, and pray what is on His Heart.
His mercy endures forever!
Today we stand together as one in prayer and fasting for grace to:
- STOP the Greens Abortion Reform Bill from being passed in South Australia’s Parliament.
- Bring radical amendments to the existing Abortion Law in favour of life for the unborn and safeguards for mothers.
- Push Back and eventually STOP Abortion in every state and territory in Australia.
- SHIFT the culture of this Nation to the Kingdom of Heaven with Mercy, Peace, Righteousness and Justice on earth as it is in Heaven.
WALK FOR LIFE — URGENT UPDATE! START LOCATION CHANGE
After an unexpected consultation with SAPOL and Adelaide City Council, including the Horticultural Manager, it was decided that to cater for expected larger numbers to this event,
the Walk for Life will need to commence at a different location.
The Walk for Life will now start at Pennington Gardens, King William Rd,
opposite St Peter’s Cathedral (north-eastern side of Adelaide Oval).
The Walk will then proceed south down King William Rd to Parliament House.
The length of the walk is roughly the same.