As if the recent revelations about the World Health Organisation‘s (WHO) relationship with the Chinese Communist Party regarding the cover-up of COVID-19 were not enough, along comes this. Family Watch International has published an explosive exposé regarding the role of the WHO in actively promoting abortion, transgenderism, legalised prostitution and sexuality among children.
The content of the newsletter outlines “8 Ways the World Health Organization Advances Harmful Agendas”. Namely, that the:
- WHO leadership has a history of promoting abortion.
- WHO Director-General Tedros also has pushed controversial sexual rights at the expense of sexual health.
- WHO has continued to aggressively pushing abortion worldwide under its current leadership.
- WHO supports radical comprehensive sexuality education (CSE) for children that promotes abortion, masturbation, homosexuality, transgenderism and more.
- WHO partners with the discredited IPPF. (one of the largest abortion providers in the world)
- WHO is promoting the legalization—and destigmatization—of prostitution under the guise of preventing HIV.
- WHO’s Director-General, Tedros has been advancing initiatives to normalize, destigmatize and legalize transgender behaviours and identification.
- WHO promotes legal recognition of diverse sexual behaviours and expressions as important to health, when in fact they lead to more (not less) disease.
To many, this will come as an enormous shock and surprise. But what follows is a summary of the World Health Organization’s Standards for Sexuality Education in Europe: A framework for policymakers, educational and health authorities and specialists in explicitly promoting sexuality among children from the time they are born:
What has become clear is that the WHO needs a complete change of leadership. This is an organisation that is committed to an anti-Christian political agenda. If you are interested in finding out more, then you might want to tune into Family Watch Internationa’s Worldwide Webinar, “The World Health Organization Exposed: Sexual Rights vs. Sexual Health” on Tuesday, April 28th 9:00 MST.