Your invitation to a time of Prayer and Fasting.
Since 2018, when the first bill to legalise abortion to birth in SA was introduced, we have held 132 Days of Prayer and Fasting — predominantly for Mercy. The Lord has been faithful and enabled us to achieve above and beyond what we could have imagined. He has given us strategies and rescued us from everything thrown at us.
He has now brought us over the past two years, into a greater capacity — greater than we dreamed — to succeed in this holy war for the unborn. Now we are being called to 37 Days of Holiness.
Mercy, we are more comfortable with, as we recognise we all fall short of the glory of the Lord and humbly ask for His mercy. Now we are to come boldly and confidently to approach Him beyond the veil, as His Bride stepping into the Holiness of God. Christ, through His own blood, has made a way for every believer to approach the Father in this way.
The invitation of 37 Days of Holiness is to consecrate ourselves as followers of Christ — we are His holy nation, royal priesthood, chosen by Him. There are things we will say and pray and do in this fight for LIFE of the unborn, that we cannot imagine at this point. We are entering a holy preparation — to be the hands and feet of Christ on the earth like never before.
Will you join with thousands of Australians to pray and fast at the beginning of 2021 to seek the Lord in the beauty of His Holiness and align with His heart to see Australia’s “covenant with death” — which is legalised abortion for any reason, annulled?
Will you stand as one with South Australia to see the defeat of the Termination of Pregnancy Bill 2020 which is coming before the Lower House of Parliament in early February 2021?
Will you “Walk for Life” in the streets of Adelaide on February 6th 2021?
Are you willing for the Lord to speak through you on behalf of the voiceless unborn with His wisdom whenever and wherever you are?
Fast and Pray
As we fast and pray, the Lord will raise up a greater number to stand for justice in holiness over Australia’s Abortion Issue.
Our lives must be saturated with the presence of God through prayer and fasting in order to conquer the evil that is in the world and hiding in the hearts of mankind. We look at Jesus’ words in addressing his own disciples:
He answered them, “This type of powerful spirit can only be cast out by fasting and prayer.”
~ Mark 9:29
“Now may our Father God and our precious Lord Jesus the Anointed One – guide our steps on a path straight back to you. And may the Lord increase your love until it overflows toward one another and for all people, just as our love overflows toward you. Then your hearts will be strengthened in holiness so that you may be flawless and pure before the face of our God and Father at the appearing of our Lord Jesus with all his holy ones. Amen!”
~ 1 Thessalonians 3:11-13 TPT
- Fast — suggested a Daniel fast or simply go without something you often enjoy e.g. sugar, caffeine, television, alcohol etc — yielding yourself to the Lord’s heart and His desires.
- Pray each day from 1st January to 6th February 2021 specifically, to see abolition of legalised abortion on demand in Australia, and the defeat of the South Australian Parliament’s Termination of Pregnancy Bill 2020. This Bill is to be discussed and voted on in early February, in the SA’s Lower House — sadly, having already passed the Upper House in December 2020.
- Set an alarm at 9.29am and/or 9.29pm each day to remind yourself of Mark 9.29 and pray to bind the powerful spirit behind death through abortion.
- Praise and worship, pray and include time listening to the Holy Spirit about Reversing the curse of Abortion.
- Gather with others for worship and prayer — corporately seeking the Lord’s heart on this.
- Repent and Forgive anything that hinders oneness. Agree together in prayer.
“I in them and You in Me — so that they may be brought to complete unity.
Then the world will know that You sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me.”
~ John 17:23
- Pray the Scriptures, decree His word of holiness for the unborn over our nation.
- Expect the Lord to give us triumph over our enemies, and shift this nation to righteousness as a part of His holy nation.
- Faith & Persistence — Luke 18:7 “And will not God give justice to His elect who cry to him day & night?” & v 27 “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”