Let me make it perfectly clear from the outset that trying to ‘normalise’ LGBTIQA+ ideology is nothing more than covert destabilisation of mainstream sexuality where a ‘man’ is a male and ‘woman’ is a female.
Anything else is mere rhetoric by the so-called ‘progressive’ left (actually ‘regressive’), whose agenda is to cause as much social, moral, and ethical doubt and confusion in the minds of the majority of civilisation who hold, in essence, a conservative and heteronormative worldview.
It is time for all Australians to ‘Reclaim the Rainbow’ and for all of us to call out the inconvenient truth about LGBTQIA+ (Alphabet) activism. I use the term ‘alphabet’, as there are more categories of sexuality then there are letters of the alphabet.
FamilyVoice Australia recently held a Zoom interview with gender-reassignment surgery ‘victim’ Walt Heyer (USA), who de-transitioned more than 25 years ago. He learned the truth: hormones and surgery may alter appearances, but nothing changes the immutable fact of your sex.
Walt Heyer called gender reassignment surgery a “modern-day frontal lobotomy”, pointing out that up to 20% have regrets about their sex change and more importantly, ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate is 20 times that of comparable peers.
The Alphabet+ activists fail, and refuse, to highlight this fact and hide or mask the truth:
“Where is the factual evidence for transgender youth suicide?”
In my regular Vision Christian radio segment (Thursday 10:00am), I have often referred to clinics quoting spurious (unsubstantiated) suicide rates. One Melbourne clinic says that “LGBTIQA+ people aged 16-27 are 5 times more likely to attempt suicide” and “Transgender people aged 18 and over are nearly 11 times more likely”, which I find very sad as I grieve over any loss of life.
But let’s be a little more discerning and highlight the real causes of youth suicide such as, to name a few:
- History of substance abuse
- History of mental health conditions — depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD
- Relationship problems — conflict with parents and/or romantic partners
- Legal or disciplinary problems
- Access to harmful means, such as medication or weapons
- Recent death of a family member or a close friend
- Ongoing exposure to bullying behaviour, such as cyberbullying
- Losing a friend or family member to suicide
- Physical illness or disability
Alphabet+ ideology would have us believe that we need to avoid words like “mum”, “dad”, “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” to help to lower the suicide rates of LGBTIQA+ young people. It also wants to bring in unisex bathrooms, non-gendered playing teams and rainbow flags to be more inclusive and make non-conforming gender young people more comfortable. What next?
Enough is enough!
Where is the evidence that drugs and surgery are better options than psychological, parental, family, church, or peer support or even doing nothing at all? Gender dysphoric kids who may be suffering are in my prayers, and I would support any genuine protection for these kids other than gender reassignment. Unfortunately, and sadly, it is these children who have become nothing more than the ideological fodder for the proponents of Alphabet+ sexuality.
The weaponry used by so-called progressive left activists in trying to normalise Alphabet+ sexuality has included, at a minimum, the following:
- Cancel culture advocacy
- Pronoun redefinitions — no more ‘mums’ and ‘dads’
- Neutralising normative behaviour — ‘breastfeeding’ becomes ‘chestfeeding’
- Pride month (‘pride’ in what? Being able to have unnatural sex!)
- Limiting religious freedom and thought
- Classroom ideology such as the highly dangerous Safe Schools curriculum
- Rewriting history
- Mandatory inclusion of Alphabet sexual acts in films and TV
- Rebranding traditional cartoon characters to now be ‘gay’
- Trying to rebrand products such as ‘Golden Gaytime’
And so on and so on…
It was about 20 years ago that a conservative commentator stated that, because the homosexual movement could not grow by reproduction, it had to grow by seduction. Understandably, this incurred the ire of gay activists, as if their main agenda were the sexual seduction of others, including children.
What this conservative commentator should have said was this: “The homosexual movement cannot grow by biological replication, so instead, it puts its emphasis on ideological indoctrination.” That would remain true to this day.
Can we just agree that if ‘homosexuality’ were natural, then none of us would be here today.
So, what do we do when our national broadcaster the ABC, as pointed out by Lyle Shelton, is driving little children to sexualised, homosexual gender-fluid drag queen content on-line?
What are we to do when the New South Wales Department of Education Legal Issues Bulletin No. 55 favours radical LGBTQIA+ ideology at the expense of the majority of heteronormative students?
- Or when female Olympic athletes are complaining about the prospect of competing against biological men?
- Or when a teacher who spoke against transgender-pronoun policy was suspended by the school system?
- Or when Burger King announces it will donate a portion of the proceeds from its new chicken sandwich to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the largest LGBTIQA+ advocacy group in the U.S.?
- Or when Marvel comics celebrates the 80th anniversary of Captain America by introducing a brand-new superhero, Aaron Fischer, who is gay?
- Or when we see websites devoted to subjects like this: “Twenty-Five of my favourite lesbians and bisexual women in superhero comics?”
- Or when a couple asks for wisdom in dealing with their 19-year-old granddaughter, who just came out as lesbian and announced that she is “marrying” her partner?
- Or when a student asks what to do when her teachers promote gay activism but will not allow her Christian views in the class?
- Or when Netflix offers every kind of degrading material imaginable — including hardcore pornography and an entire LGBTIQA+ movie collection?
- Or when Kellogg’s introduces LGBTIQA+ themed cereal for Pride month?
- Or when the children’s cartoon Rugrats is being relaunched with Betty, the mother of two of the main characters, being portrayed as a lesbian single mom?
- Or when proclaiming “Jesus is Lord” is dangerous?
The truth be told, the examples in the list above could be multiplied by 100 (literally), and we would still not be scratching the surface of the aggressive Alphabet+ ideology agenda we are facing, from our schools to the courts, and from the movies to social media.
And like it or not, all this is coming to a church, school, workplace, or family near you.
So, what are we do to? Do we sit by, passively and idly, or do we push back?
If we love God, if we love our families, if we love our country, if we love our freedoms, we only have one choice — we resist their agenda with courage. We have no other choice.
Today, parents and grandparents are forced more than ever before in Australia’s history to make a choice between popular culture and biblical morality.
Let us remember Charles Swindoll’s observation:
“Each day of our lives, we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.”
What deposits will you make today?