President Joe Biden has fallen ill with Covid-19. Now people are claiming that “the vaccines were never meant to stop infection”. But Joe Biden himself – and many other leaders – promised just that.
Over the weekend, President Joe Biden was diagnosed with Covid-19. The media has been certain to inform us that Biden is both “fully vaccinated” and “double boosted”.
It is now common knowledge that even four doses of a Covid-19 vaccine product is not enough to provide protection from the disease. This realisation has led many mRNA enthusiasts to claim that the purpose of the vaccines was not to prevent infection with or transmission of the virus – rather, its purpose is to protect against severe illness, hospitalisation and death.
However, that was not the claim being made by our leaders when they used emergency measures to force these treatments onto hundreds of millions of people.
The Vaccines Were Meant to Stop Transmission
In March 2021, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky claimed, “Vaccinated people do not carry the virus… [they] don’t get sick.”
In May 2021, White House Medical Advisor Anthony Fauci said, “When people are vaccinated, they can feel safe they will not be infected.”
In July 2021, President Joe Biden himself asserted, “You’re not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations.”
These claims were not limited to American leaders. In January of this year, Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews, who implemented Australia’s most draconian Covid-19 regime, said, “With three doses… you’ll be prevented, not just from serious illness, but from getting this virus, this Omicron variant, and therefore giving it to others.”
For more statements from Western leaders, see the footage below.
Who Spread Misinformation?
With the benefit of hindsight, it is now evident that people without number took a medical product under false pretences. Many did so under duress.
Leaders of Western nations – who had access to all the best medical opinions in the world – claimed that the Covid-19 jabs would prevent people from catching and spreading the virus. They then used emergency powers to pressure their citizens into taking the treatment on this basis.
Those of us who questioned the promises made by authority figures were censored online for spreading “misinformation”. Ironically – outrageously – it was the authority figures themselves who turned out to be the ones spreading misinformation.
Don’t Rewrite the Past
When reality and a person’s ideas about reality clash, that person is very tempted to bend the truth. This has never been more obvious than during the last two years of Covid mania.
To claim that “the vaccines were never meant to stop infection or transmission” is simply to rewrite history. People are telling themselves and others this furphy in hopes of relieving their own cognitive dissonance, rather than facing up to the truth.
The truth has largely been forgotten as people seek to process the madness of the past two years. However, we must be honest about what was done in the name of a virus that has a survival rate of well over 99 per cent. Australian governments variously:
– Locked people inside their homes indefinitely and gave them one hour of exercise a day
– Closed playgrounds and beaches
– Held death-count press conferences daily
– Shut state borders to people hoping to attend weddings, funerals and the bedsides of dying loved ones (but not to celebrities)
– Permanently bankrupted thousands of small businesses
– Followed the opinion polls while claiming to follow the science
– Killed rescue dogs rather than transport them across covid zones (yes, this really happened)
– Gave the State control over what is injected into the bodies of its citizens
– Shot tear gas and rubber bullets at those who disagreed
– Printed reams of money to pay for it all
– Rationed people’s inalienable human rights back to them in exchange for compliance
Find News You Can Rely On
The Daily Declaration was accused by its critics of spreading Covid-19 misinformation. In fact, we provided up-to-date news and comprehensive analysis exposing the many injustices listed above.
We also provided the facts about Covid-19 treatments that were widely available in the medical literature but that our leaders ignored. As early as September last year, we reported that:
– Covid-19 vaccines do not prevent transmission of the virus
– unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people carry similar viral loads
– unlike immunity gained through natural infection, the vaccines do not give mucosal immunity
– natural immunity has been found to be up to 13 times better than vaccine immunity
– nations with high vaccination rates are still seeing high rates of transmission and infection
If you’re just catching up on all of this news now, welcome on board. We’re glad to have you.
If you previously denounced us as conspiracy theorists, we’re still accepting apologies.